Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAD AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

DEAD AGAIN Empty DEAD AGAIN

Post  Noxfiend Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:43 am

I take it thats SOD shut down again? Whats the point... seriously... I dedicated my time to this server twice now for it to just fucking disappear. Disappointed, seems like you don't even give a shit anymore and ain't even willing to try. Oh well was fun while it lasted, bye all cya on some shard somewhere someday lol
Noxfiend
Noxfiend
Admin

Back to top Go down

DEAD AGAIN Empty Re: DEAD AGAIN

Post  Dubskinz Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 am

Ya, I've been trying to connect for a couple weeks now with no luck. I hope we meet up on a different server Nox. I would really like to stay in touch, but I'm not sure the best way to do that. I'll PM you my email address, that way we can google chat. Let me know if you find a good server.

Dubskinz

Back to top Go down

Post  viciouslykillingyou Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:00 am

I'm sorry to hear this is the case. I told Vinny I was loving it because it is a great server but once I got my host for my own project yes I vanished I'm sorry. Still not going to advertise for my thing until I am told its ok to do so. Unlike the relationship I have with the Defiance server I would like to think me and SOD are on respectable terms not to do gay shit to each other. I hope you guys find a will and a way to get your server back up!

-Admin Andrew
viciouslykillingyou
viciouslykillingyou

https://www.youtube.com/user/viciouslykillingyou?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum